30 Day/1,000 Mile Exchange Agreement
In the unlikely event that your vehicle has a demonstrable fault that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction and the car has covered no more than 1,000 miles from the date of purchase, your car will be replaced free of charge with a car of a similar specification or a refund will be offered.
- Subject to the following terms any Jaguar purchased under the Jaguar Approved Used Vehicle programme may be exchanged within 30 days for another of equal value providing that:
- The vehicle is returned to the retailer from which it was purchased within 30 days of the delivery date.
- The vehicle has not been driven more than 1,000 miles from the date of delivery.
- The Jaguar Approved Used Retailer is satisfied that the vehicle is in the same condition as at the time of delivery to the Customer.
- The vehicle has not been fitted, since delivery, with any Jaguar or other accessories which, in the opinion of the Retailer, detract from its value, or which are not capable of removal without subsequent repairs to the vehicle.
- The Jaguar Approved Used Retailer is satisfied that the Customer owns the vehicle and is fully entitled to exchange it under this agreement.
- The Customer is a private or company purchaser and is not a trade purchaser.
- The Customer may select any vehicle as the replacement provided that:
- It is of equal or higher price to the original vehicle.
- It is readily available from the Retailers own Approved Used stock (or, at the Retailers discretion, from another Retailers Approved Used stock).
- The Retailer is not required to supply a replacement vehicle to the identical specification as the vehicle being exchanged.
- Where the Customer wishes to exchange his vehicle for a replacement vehicle with a higher price, the Customer must pay the difference to the retailer.
- Where the vehicle has been financed through Jaguar Financial Services, any administration costs associated with the termination of the credit agreement shall be borne by the Retailer or Jaguar Financial Services.
- Where the vehicle has been financed through any other credit source, any and all costs associated with the termination of the credit agreement are the responsibility of the Customer.
- The Customer will be responsible for any additional costs incurred in the exchange relating to insurance.
- This Agreement applies only to the vehicle originally purchased under the Jaguar Approved Used Vehicle programme, and not to any replacement vehicle.
- This agreement does not affect the Customers statutory rights of purchase.