ALL-ELECTRIC JAGUAR I‑PACE, THE SMARTER ELECTRIC CHOICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Terms and Conditions applicable to the Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used Consumer Offer available at participating Retailers between 1st July 2022 – 30th September 2022.
- The Complimentary Smart Home Charger offer, means that your Pod Point Homecharge Unit and ‘standard installation’ will be free of charge. For avoidance of doubt, this offer is not available to customers who purchase a Jaguar I-PACE from a non-franchised Jaguar Retailer or third party.
- Pod Point Limited (registered company number 06851754 referred to herein as “Pod Point”) is Jaguar UK’s appointed supplier and installer for Homecharge.
- For this Smart Home Charger offer to be valid, the Homecharge unit must be ordered from Pod Point via a participating Jaguar Retailer at the time of purchasing your Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used vehicle. Please request the offer at the time of order and your Jaguar Retailer will assist you in placing your order for the wall box with Pod Point.
- If you cancel your vehicle order after the Pod Point Smart Home Charger has been installed you will be liable for the full cost of the installation.
- You must be resident in mainland England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight or Wales. You must confirm that the installation address specified on the application form is a residential address and that you either own the property or have the consent from the landlord for the Wall Box to be installed. You also confirm that there is a garage or other suitable private off street parking within your premises, compliant with the conditions set by OZEV, allowing you to charge your vehicle safely without creating a trip or other health and safety risk to yourself or any other party, with modern household electrics. Some of the criteria for qualification includes (without limitation) the following:
The Smart Home Charger Included Offer applies only to the installation of a 7kw single phase communicating Homecharge Unit, with ‘standard installation’ package, based on the assumption that customers qualify for the full OZEV subsidy of £350 (including VAT). Standard installation costs include:
- You must be the person purchasing or financing (as applicable) the eligible I-PACE Approved Used vehicle.
- You must ensure that your utility supplier/provider is able to support installation and running of the Smart Home Charger, prior to its installation.
- Supply, installation and maintenance of the Smart Home Charger will be subject to the terms and conditions agreed by you and Pod Point. For avoidance of doubt, neither Jaguar UK Limited or our participating Retailers accept any responsibility in connection with those terms and conditions and any customer queries or claims must be directed to Pod Point.
If you are not eligible for standard installation, you may be liable for additional installation charges. Installation charges will be made for installations outside of the mainland UK. 9. In order to proceed with a Pod Point installation, you will be required to complete their standard home charge application process including giving acceptance to their standard terms and conditions (here), their Privacy Notice (here) and to provide them with your marketing preferences. You also declare that you will not claim the VAT back on the installation of the Smart Home Charger from HMRC.
The usage of the equipment supplied is restricted to charging electric cars and Pod Point may at its discretion, disable or remove the Smart Home Charger in the event of any abuse or misuse of the equipment.
You agree to indemnify Jaguar UK Limited, Pod Point and the Installer against any claim (including consequential losses) arising from the use or misuse of the Smart Home Charger.
Subject to conditions, your Smart Home Charger is covered by a 36-month repair or replacement warranty (at Pod Point’s discretion) with respect to faulty parts and/or installation arising from any act or omission of Pod Point. This warranty period commences on the date of the original installation of the Smart Home Charger. This warranty is subject to the conditions specified in Pod Point’s terms and conditions, which can be found here.
In the event that you breach these Terms and Conditions, Pod Point may at its discretion remove the Smart Home Charger or disable it.
Only one free Smart Home Charger per household is permitted for this Smart Home Charger Included Offer, in association with eligible I-PACE Approved Used purchases only.
It is your responsibility to ensure all required third party permissions are sought in relation to the installation of the Smart Home Charger at your address. Pod Point may request proof of such consents prior to the installation of the Smart Home Charger.
Jaguar UK Limited will not be liable for any costs resulting from the use of the Smart Home Charger, including but not limited to the maintenance and repair of the Smart Home Charger and associated running costs.
By submitting the Pod Point Homecharge application form and/or accepting a Pod Point Homecharge installation, you confirm that you have read, agree with and comply with all the conditions placed on the EVHS as published from time to time by OZEV as well as these Terms and Conditions and Pod Point’s terms and conditions, without exception.
Upon payment for the Installation of the Smart Home Charger, Jaguar UK Limited shall be deemed to have fully discharged all of its obligations arising, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, and customers are referred to Pod Point for all matters relating to the Smart Home Charger arising thereafter.
The terms of the Offer may be amended and/or withdrawn by Jaguar UK Limited, at any time, without prior notice.
There is no cash or credit alternative to the Offer and it is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and as determined by the courts of England and Wales.
- Fitting of a Pod Point on a brick or plaster wall, or to another suitable permanent structure.
- Up to 15 metres (50 feet) of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity supply meter / distribution board and the Pod Point.
- Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches) thick, if this is needed.
- The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the Pod Point.
- An additional three way consumer unit, if required.
- Installation of a Type C MCB and a Type A RCD in an RCBO enclosure.
- Up to 3 metres (10 feet) of plastic conduit to conceal interior wiring.
- An earth rod in soft ground, if required.
- The Smart Home Charger Included Offer is made available on the assumption that the correct electrical connections and protections are available on the property, and that no civil works or electrical remedial works are required. Pod Point follows BS7671 2008/2015 Amendment 3 Standard Regulations and NICEIC guidelines on Electric Vehicle installations.
COMPLIMENTARY VEHICLE SERVICE
Terms and Conditions applicable to the Jaguar I-PACE Approved Complimentary Service offer, as part of the Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used Programme between 1st July 2022 – 30th September 2022.
- Offer available on I-PACE Approved Used models purchased between 1st July 2022 – 30th September 2022.
- Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used Service Plan provides a free first service during the purchaser’s ownership of the vehicle. Jaguar I-PACE service intervals are 21,000 miles or 24 months whichever comes sooner.
- All services must be completed by an authorised Jaguar Retailer.
- The Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used Service Plan stays with the vehicle and therefore in the event of change of vehicle ownership, the Jaguar I-PACE Approved Used Service Plan cannot be terminated or moved to another vehicle. In the event of a private sale, the Service Plan can be transferred to the new owner of the vehicle.
- The terms of the Offer may be amended and/or withdrawn by Jaguar UK Limited, at any time, without prior notice.
- There is no cash or credit alternative to the Offer and it is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and as determined by the courts of England and Wales.
COMPLIMENTARY 12 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION TO BP PULSE CHARGE NETWORK (1)
Terms and Conditions applicable to the Jaguar I-PACE New vehicle purchase offer, as part of the Jaguar I-PACE Public Charging Offer Programme between 1st July 2022 – 30th September 2022.
- Customers purchasing a new I-PACE (includes all model years and derivatives) between 1st July 2022 – 30th September 2022 are eligible to receive 12-months subscription free of charge. Vehicles must be registered between 1st July 2022 – 30th September 2022 and the complimentary subscription must be redeemed within 30 days of vehicle registration.
- The bp pulse subscription provides 12-months complimentary subscription to the bp pulse network, a service giving you access to the bp pulse network of electric vehicle charging points as provided by Chargemaster Limited, referred to herein as “bp pulse”. The Services include: bp pulse network access, bp pulse pricing schemes, Live Map, Account and billing services.
- To access bp pulse services, you must download the bp pulse app on to a suitable mobile device with access to the internet and create an account. Through installing the bp pulse app you accept the standard terms and conditions of bp pulse and subscription to the bp pulse network (full terms and conditions relating to use and operation of services at bp pulse can be found here and privacy notice here).You will be required to input your vehicle identification number (VIN) to redeem the complimentary subscription. The VIN will act as a voucher code and automatically apply the complimentary 12-month subscription to your bp pulse account.
- The 12-month subscription will commence when you have completed your billing information and bank account details in the Account section of the bp pulse website (here) and/or App to set up a Direct Debit. Once this process is complete, the start date of the bp pulse subscription cannot be deferred to a later date. At the end of the 12-month complimentary subscription, your bp pulse membership will automatically renew at your costs directly with bp pulse unless you cancel your subscription. It is up to the account holder to be aware of their subscription entitlements and termination date. After 12 months, the subscription to bp pulse will renew automatically unless cancelled by the account holder and the usual monthly subscription costs will apply which are currently at £7.85 inclusive of VAT per month. Please note the monthly subscription price is subject to change.
- Should you wish to cancel or withdraw from the vehicle purchase or finance (as applicable) of your eligible new I-PACE you will no longer be entitled to receive the 12-month complimentary subscription.
- Only one complimentary 12-month subscription per vehicle is included in this offer.
- You will be provided a bp pulse card or key fob. Your bp pulse card will ensure that your usage of any charging points on the bp pulse network is linked to your Account and bp pulse subscription. If your bp pulse card does not arrive in the post and you report this to us within three months of signing up for a bp pulse subscription, bp pulse will replace the card for free. For further information please visit the bp pulse website to contact bp pulse support (here).
- The cost of electricity supplied to you through charging points on the bp pulse network is expressed on the bp pulse websites and App. In many cases, electricity is supplied at nil cost to you through the bp pulse network. Please refer to the Live Map in the bp pulse website (here). or App to check for tariffs for individual charging points.
- If you cancel your bp pulse subscription within the 12-month Offer period, there will be no subscription fee charges to your Account. You may cancel your bp pulse subscription at any time.
- Upon cancellation of your bp pulse subscription, you will be liable for any unpaid charges for electricity consumed until (and including) the date of cancellation and your bp pulse card will cease to work. For further cancellation details please refer to the bp pulse website (here). Jaguar Land Rover Limited will not be liable for any costs resulting from the use of the bp pulse app, including but not limited to subscription fees and any vehicle charging costs consumed beyond the 12-month period.
- Upon payment for the 12-month subscription to the bp pulse network, Jaguar Land Rover Limited shall be deemed to have fully discharged all of its obligations arising pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and customers are referred to bp pulse for all matters relating to the bp pulse subscription arising thereafter.
- The terms of the Offer may be amended and/or withdrawn by Jaguar Land Rover Limited, at any time, without prior notice.
- There is no cash or credit alternative to the Offer and it is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and as determined exclusively by the courts of England and Wales.